Tuesday 6 August 2013

I am a 6 year old.


i am a 6  year    old.


This week it was my birthday. It is brilliant having a birthday on the boat. I get to open my presents and we had pain au chocolat and orange juice for breakfast.


My aeroplane from my brothers.

 
For birthdays we hang the cards on a string above the chart table and we have birthday signs around the boat. Some people send messages to say happy birthday by text, some by internet and Nanny and Grandad skyped to sing to me ‘happy birthday’.

 

The capitainerie lady gave me a pen and key ring as a present which was nice.

 
My keyring.
 


We saw two trains when we went out in the afternoon and both drivers waved to me. We played on the beach, we went swimming and had a water fight.

      

The pizza was very good, there was bacon on mine, it was very yummy. I blew out the candles on my cake, it was a marble cake with chocolate and coconut and icing.



I had a nice birthday.




Blowing out my candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment